Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Halloween Time with Michael Shinafelt


Trading interviews with my friend, Michael Shinafelt, has become one of my favorite Halloween traditions. He has a sinfully fun blog, and you can check out his interview of me here.





Q: What was your best Halloween ever? A: Kissing a green witch with warts when I was a little tyke, while waiting in line for a haunted house with my Dad. Q: What group is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse? Mean Girls, Pretty Little Liars, or Scream Queens? A: OMG! Pretty Little Liars for sure! I am a HUGE fan of the show and those women are tough!
Q: What horror movie disappointed you the most? A: The Nun. Seriously how can you F#ck up a horror movie about a Nun?! But they did!
The Nun Blu-ray, Digital Release Date Revealed
Q: What horror monster/celeb would you most like to party with on Halloween, and where would you go? A: The Countess from American Horror Story Hotel. We'd hit the Hollywood Forever Cemetery like she did on the show and pick up some victims for sex and bloodsucking. Q: Your blog is a fun trip into your thoughts with some interesting insights into the people you know and admire (or not). Is there anyone that you would love to interview that you haven’t been able to yet? A: Could someone please channel Marilyn Monroe for me???
Image result for Marilyn Monroe
Q: Besides Halloween, what horror movie is a must see for the season? A: A Nightmare on Elm Street, the original, not the putrid remake. It still holds up in the scare department. Q: If you could spend the night at any haunted location, where would you go? A: The Amityville Horror house. Why? Because the book wasn't scary and I could sit and mock the Hell out of the amateurs possessing that house.
Image result for amityville house
Q: Most awkward Halloween moment? A: Being WAY too drunk. Don't ask me to remember, if you get my drift, because I can't.
Q: Are you going to dress this year? Who are you going out as? A: No dressing up for this guy this year. If I did dress I would go as a demon. You can make your own rules with that costume and get really creative. Q: Who wore it best? Freddy

Or this guy?

A: Freddy of course! He is the only one who could make a Christmas Sweater scary!


Catch up with Michael

Michael's blog

1 comment: