Thursday, December 12, 2013

Book Release! Where Will You Turn?

YES! It’s finally here! Where Will You Turn? Book Three of the Díon Series is now live on Amazon and Nook. Thank you all for being so patient. I’m really excited about this book. I don’t normally say that about my writing, but I'm really happy with the way this book turned out. I thought this was going to be the last book in the series, but now I’m not so sure. Plus, my editor threatened me with bodily harm if I didn’t write books for Bohdan and Pierce. She said “Please, please, please!” That’s three pleases! How can I say no?

This series will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first one I started writing. The characters seem like family to me, and I’m not sure I can leave them just yet.

To the fans of this series: You are amazing! Your comments and encouragement mean the world to me. It makes me smile and keeps me focused. Thank you for all your Facebook shares and tweets! Muah! XOXOXO

The first book in the series, Where Will You Run? is on sale for 99 cents through the month of December!




Get your copy here!


No comments:

Post a Comment